segunda-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2008

Alguns conselhos da Ana ( Inglês)


PERSEVERANCE AND CONTROL
-"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let it go." -Carol Burnett
-Sacrifice is giving something up for something better.
-If you can dream it you can do it.
-Food is temptation. Once you overcome food, you can overcome anything.
-I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul.
-When you start to feel weak and dizzy, you're almost there.
-Nothing can't be fixed with hunger and weight loss.
-Those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go.
-I'm not there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
-The difference between want and need is self control.
-You will be FAT if you eat today. Just put it off one more day.
-We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit.
-I don't take orders from cookies!
-Don't do anything today that you'll regret tommorrow.
-You can't achieve your goals without discpline.
-A wise man will make more opportunies than he finds.
-Life is full of obstacles and optical illusions.
-Once I set my heart on something, I won't stop until I get it.
-You can always go farther than you think you can.
-Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
-Life's problems wouldn't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way to get over them.
-God gives us dreams a size too big so we can grow in them.
-Between the great things we cannot do and the small things we will not do, the danger is that we will do nothing.
-Everything I want is buried under a layer of fat.
-Food is a hindrance to your progress.
-You're not defeated when you lose. You're only defeated when you quit.
-Re-measure, Re-weight, try harder.
-Sucess is determined by how determined you are to succeed.
-If you imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
-"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak. When you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you,find that inner strengh,and just pull that shit out of you, and get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face." -- Eminem, "Till I Collapse"
Ainda tem outros tópicos para postar. Espero que gostem e que nos sirva de lição!
Beijos!
Anna HT

Um comentário:

Anna disse...

Oi!
Eu encontrei seu blog hoje, e pensei que eu diria Olá!